Large, vertically integrated, Eastern Washington agricultural organization in search of Purchasing Manager to provide hands-on leadership and support in the development and execution of a multi-entity purchasing strategy. Qualified individual will be responsible for supporting departmental managers, both analytically and logistically, in their sourcing of various materials and services. Individual will track and report functional data to help improve effectiveness and reduce expenses, and will be responsible for developing negotiation strategies that close deals on optimal terms.
Qualified applicants should have a commitment to providing the highest quality work and customer service, and be adept at working in multi-tasking environments. Excellent communication skills and the highest level of professionalism are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years experience in procurement/purchasing.
- Experience in Agriculture and/or Food Processing.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to instruct others to successfully learn systems and procedures.
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize, coordinate, and simultaneously maintain multiple projects.
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org